This page provides links to PDF files of select presentations I have given in recent years on topics such as drug trafficking, immigration, and U.S.-Mexico relations, and other topics related to my teaching and research.
- The Escalation of U.S. Border Enforcement, Presentation to Conference on “Borders and Border Walls, a New Era? (In)security, Symbolism, Vulnerabilities,” University of Québec in Montreal, September 27-28, 2018. (26.4 MB)
- U.S. Immigration Policy and the Changing Face of America. Presentation to San Diego Diplomacy Council and University of San Diego, October 6, 2016.
- Typhoon Haiyan: What Happened, What’s Next. Presentation to University of San Diego Filipino Student Organization. November 26, 2013.
- Mexican Migration and U.S. Immigration Policy. Presentation to senior Canadian government officials at the University of San Diego. October 30, 2013.
- The Drug War and Judicial Reform in Mexico. Presentation to Office of the Tennessee State Attorney General (MCLE credit). October 29, 2014.
- Understanding #Ayotzinapa43: Student Disappearances, Public Protests, and Governmental Responses. Presentation to students at roundtable discussion at the University of San Diego. November 24, 2014.